10,000 bitcoins paid for two pizzas in 2010 would be worth $20 million today. Bob and Andy take a look at the cryptocurrency bull market, and whether or not it is a bubble ready to burst. Also, Andy speaks to a caller about the DOL fiduciary rule, and the impact it could have on retirement savers.
Source: "Network Where Active Traders Exchange Ideas to Maximize Profit." TradingView - free stock charts and quotes online. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 June 2017. This example is for illustrative purposes as presented on the radio show and is not intended to serve as advice.
Blogger ESI from ESIMoney.com shares his 10 surprises from early retirement:
1. Mondays become the BEST day of the week
2. My colleagues can't accept I'm retired
3. I'm busier than ever
4. I'm in the best physical shape of my life
5. I've gotten very comfortable wearing casual clothes
6. My family relationships are much better
7. I'm learning and growing more than ever
8. I can't go back to work anymore
9. The stress is gone
10. I've turned into a morning person
Source: I retired at 52 with a $3 million net worth - here are 10 things that surprised me about early retirement. ESI Money - http://www.businessinsider.com/early-retiree-shares-10-things-that-surprised-him-after-he-quit-his-job-2017-4